Senin, 10 Oktober 2011

Starting in New World

Many stories of success making money from the internet, for myself do not believe one hundred percent. But when he saw and monitor the news from some senior bloggers turned out to make money via the internet as megapai dream world that is in plain sight. Once the hand moves to reach the target, in a flash we also have to take action against lanjutin with a few steps so that what we want can be achieved.

For me personally, seeking money from the internet is a new experience, but armed with success stories of famous celebrity blog, I am sure will be able to get well. Because who's serious about what he would have desired. Now I am not trying to start something new than just sharing the material does not expect it little by little I could change the future in order to finance the activities of Internet subscription.

As a beginning step, I opened new accounts at blogspot as blog services are free and can be made to make money through advertising and scripts that can be inserted in the news. And from this moment I am using NoBondo nickname because I did not have anything that can be relied upon in this life.

Hopefully this post as a first step in achieving a successful search for money on the internet.
Wish all the friends: D.

4 komentar:

  1. @Pak Mars, .........
    ini lagi bicara was wes wos tanpa gremer sampai kakiku gemeter :D

    BalasHapus
  2. ha.. ha... kenapa harus tidak yakin 100% pak Sugeng
    Yakin sepenuhnya walay gemetar yang penting usaha, pasti akan menuai hasil

    BalasHapus